Adsense

Wednesday 28 September 2011

Sachin Tendulkar Moves Into His New House


Sachin Tendulkar’s long dream fulfilled today when he moves with his family into a magnanimous bungalow spread over 6,000 square feet at Perry Cross Road in suburban Bandra in Mumbai.

Sachin bought a dilapidated bungalow for Rs 39 crore in 2007and then reconstructed the whole plot according to his desire. It is a five storey building including two underground basements.



"Everyone has a dream of owning a house. I, too, had this dream. I am happy that I was able to fulfil it. The flat where I earlier used to live, I had received it under the sports quota. I have now vacated that place, so that some other sportsman can live there," Sachin told reporters today.

"We had done the 'gruha shanti' and 'vastu-puja' on June 11, before I left for England. I could not visit Mumbai after that, but now that I am in the city, today I brought my mother to show the place," the master blaster adds.

Besides lavish bedrooms, drawing and dining rooms, a gorgeous temple, guest rooms, servant quarters, the villa also has a trophy room where Tendulkar family going to display various awards and trophies won by Sachin.

The second basement has been kept for parking area with capacity for 40-50 cars and also there is a swimming pool on the terrace of the house,




No comments:

Post a Comment